Classic Doula Package
This package is the basic birth doula package.
It will include:
- Client and Doula Consultation
- One prenatal visit with you and your medical care provider
- Text, email, and phone support during your pregnancy
- Continuous support during your labor and birth
- Up to 2 hours of immediate postpartum care
- One home visit (up to 2 weeks) after mother and baby have arrived at home
Understanding Birth: Childbirth Course
A childbirth education course for expectant parents. You will learn about:
- the anatomy of birth
- labor comfort techniques
- partner support practices
- self advocacy
- and building your birth team
NICU Parent Advocate Package
The NICU Parent Advocate package includes:
- Up to 3 visits (1-2 hours in length) at the NICU.
- help in asking appropriate questions
- evidence-based facts about babies in the NICU
- emotional support
This package does not include medical advice or diagnosis, but provides mental and emotional support for parents making tough decision for their vulnerable babies.
Each birth service will begin with an informal meeting, allowing mother and doula to discuss birthing plans and expectations.
Please contact me to arrange a meeting!